Flu: Alternative Treatments and Prevention
Every winter brings the flu season–sometimes a mild outbreak, and periodically a deadly epidemic. World health authorities fear that a new and lethal flu virus strain will exhaust available medical services, resulting in a public health disaster. Vaccination has been hailed as the best preventive measure, yet occasional shortages and questions about the vaccine’s effectiveness and side effects have led many people to seek alternatives. In this comprehensive guide, Dr. Neustaedter offers the best alternative strategies to boost your immunity, and to treat the flu, should it strike close to home.
- This guide offers:
- Learn about the influenza virus, how it attacks the body, and why it can be deadly
- Learn the truth about flu vaccines
- Learn about effective alternative therapies for flu
- Learn how to prevent or manage the flu at home with homeopathy, herbs, and diet
- With sections covering the special needs of children, adults, and seniors, this book will prepare you to protect yourself and your loved ones and confidently face this flu season