by Dr. Randy
I wish you all a great year filled with health, success, fulfillment, and happiness. Stay healthy and let me know what I can do to increase your health in the coming year.
In the coming year you will be hearing about a great new project for parents. This information website is dedicated to bringing the best instructions about raising healthy children available on the Internet.
Watch for the launch of CureChild.com in 2013. Here is a preview description for you.
Transform Your Child’s Health with Safe Effective Holistic Medicine
CureChild is a comprehensive, multi-media educational program that encourages parents to focus on optimal health in children on all levels – physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, nutritional and environmental. This program will teach parents to use safe, effective, natural, holistic approaches that stimulate a natural healing response in the body to cure current symptoms and prevent future problems. We will help parents provide the best possible environment for healthy development so children can achieve their greatest potential of health.
This training is a complete online interactive learning environment with forums for community support. In this online parenting community, parents can establish groups and individual connections to receive the support they need. Parents will be able to purchase memberships in the program and some modules will also be sold online as individual e-books, audio and video recordings that can be purchased separately.
There are multiple segments of the training that include:
• Naturally boost children’s immune systems to prevent disease
• Reduce environmental toxins in children’s food, homes, water, schools and playgrounds
• Whole foods nutrition
• Treating minor acute illnesses at home with safe, effective, natural remedies
• Treating chronic problems – recurrent infections, eczema, asthma, allergies, ADHD, autism, and chronic ear problems.
• What can safely be treated at home and when to call a doctor
• Modalities that naturally stimulate healing and recover balance – naturopathic medicine, chiropractic, Chinese medicine, herbal medicine, homeopathy, and other holistic health care
• Childhood Vaccinations
• Understanding the individual needs of your child – personality, temperament, learning styles
• Children’s emotional, mental and spiritual health and well-being